For you to maintain your clothing and keep a professional appearance, you need to have iron as well as an ironing board. I mean, have you ever tried ironing a shirt without an ironing board? Well, if you have you know that the result is not so good and if you have not, then don’t try. Check out our top pick of the best ironing boards under 150.
Everybody has different requirements for an ironing board; you may want an ironing board for ironing your jeans, sheets, dress shirts and slacks while other people may need the ironing board when they want to iron out an errant wrinkle before heading to an important event. No matter what your needs are, finding a good iron board is not an easy task. If you are looking for an ironing board that costs less than $150, then you need to keep reading. Below are some of the best ironing boards that cost less than $150.
1. Bartnelli 51×19-Inch Multi-layered T-Leg Extra Wide Ironing Board
When looking for an ironing board, you want one that will make your life easier and this is precisely what the Bartnelli ironing board does. With this ironing board that comes with great features and superb quality, ironing might turn out to be one of your favorite pass times.
The Bartnelli Multi-layered T-Leg Extra Wide Ironing Board is not your regular ironing board as it has been designed in such a way that not only can it fit your hubby’s biggest shirt, but even your biggest dress can fit effortlessly on its surface. Furthermore, its amazing features and premium quality will keep you relaxed as you iron your clothes. One of the best things about this ironing board is that every member of the household can use it regardless of their height because its height is adjustable.
- Heavy duty legs that prevent it from wobbling
- Anti-corrosion Non-skid feet
- Hanging rack/ Steam iron rest for placing the iron as you continue to iron
- Adjustable height can be lowered or raised as needed to four different heights ranging from 30 to 38 inches
- Multi-layered board cover that is 100% cotton and extra thick
- Protective feet that protects your floor from unnecessary scratches
- 1 Year Warranty
- Can be folded for effortless storage
- Has a safety lock which prevents accidental collapse
- Has a sturdy iron rail that can also be used to hang clothes
- Four selectable heights
- No mechanism to adjust its stability
- Heavy and clumsy
- Poor stitching of the cover
2. Parker Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board with Shoulder Wing Folding
If you are looking for an ironing board that you can easily move around without any fuss, then this Extra Wide Ironing Pro Board made by Parker is the right one for you. It includes an XL tray as well as an XL board which are 19 x 58 inches in length and width.
This board also comes with an iron rest for you to place tour iron while ironing your clothes. You can also keep your iron here even after you are done the ironing. The iron rest has a lock-in-place feature that Is meant to keep your iron box in place. The child-lock feature of this ironing board is what makes its transportation easy.
- Heat-resistant tray for your steamer/iron
- Cold-Steel Mesh ironing surface
- Lock-in-place garment hanger
- Child Safety Lock system
- Multi-layered board cover
- Patented and unique retractable shoulder wings
- Easy transportation
- Has shoulder wings that are great for ironing dress shirts
- Very sturdy
- Well designed
- Larger than a regular board
- Nice and thick pad
- The wire hanger rack is not high enough
3. USAFlagCases Built-in Ironing Board Cabinet Raw Wood, Iron Storage, Hide Away, Stow, Fold Away, with Routed Door
Since 1892, when the ironing board was invented, people across the globe have been hiding away their ironing boards in garages, behind doors, closets among other places. This is why the invention of the ironing cabinet is one of the most thoughtful inventions ever. If you want your ironing to be easier and stress-free, get a wall-mounted ironing board. One of the ironing cabinets in the market is the USAFlagCases Built-in Ironing Board.
Not only is this ironing board perfect for you if you are looking for a board that is space-saving, but it also looks great. Made by USAFlagCases, this board comes together with a dresser so you won’t have to worry about the storage of your clothes. Ironing and storage can be done at a go. Can you imagine the amount of time you are going to save with this dresser?
- Unfinished so you can custom match it with your décor
- MDF door and three shelves
- No assembly is needed
- Made of Birch Plywood
- Well made
- Great value for the price
- High quality
- Easy to install
- Excellent for DIYers
- Needs to be finished by painting or varnishing
- Not enough room on the shelves
4. Reliable The Board 100IB Ironing Board
Handmade by skilled craftsmen in Italy, this ironing board is a delight to use. Its large surface and stability make ironing more of fun and less of work. To create this ironing board, Reliable has used the traditional tube-frame construction as well as a galvanized mesh screen to make your investment last longer. The board features a cotton polyester cover, and its height can be adjusted from 30 to 38 inches. It also has a surface measuring 18.9 x 47.25 inches, and it can be folded down to 59 x 19 x 4 inches.
- Single wishbone design for more stability
- Tube-frame construction
- Adjustable height
- Cotton/polyester cover with a 500 gram felt padding
- Magnetic locking system for easy storage
- Iron resting spot that is ergonomically correct
- Great quality
- Very sturdy
- Beautiful design
- Extra wide
- Nice and squishy pad
- Big and bulky
- Does not stand well when closed
You need to have an ironing board that is going to last as ironing is an everyday activity and you certainly do not want to be looking for an ironing board now and then because the one you is broken.
Whether you are looking for an ironing board that comes complete with a dresser or an ironing board that looks great while still maintaining your budget of less than $150, you can choose any of the above boards.
Also Check: Best Small Slide Out Ironing Boards Review